Fail to Remain
Charged with Fail to Remain at the Scene of A Collision in Ontario?
Ontario Fail to Remain Charges Carry Severe Penalties!
- A fine of not less than $400 and not more than $2,000 or to imprisonment for a term of not more than six months, or to both, and in addition the person’s licence or permit may be suspended for a period of not more than two years
- Employment disadvantage – Businesses can screen their drivers based on a Ministry of Transportation Drivers’ Abstract.
- Lost time from Work, School, or Family to go to Court and/or Jail
Choose Petras Kyte Legal Services Professional Corporation to represent for your Fail to Remain at the Scene of a Collision Charge
- We specialize in providing defences for Fail To Remain at the Scene of a Collision Charges laid under the Ontario Highway Traffic Act.
- We defend all Fail to Remain Charges. Guilty or Not, Petras Kyte Legal Services Professional Corporation can save you Thousands of Dollars in Fines and keep you out of Jail.
- There are good defences to Fail to Remain at the Scene of a Collision Offences and the possible Defences should be discussed with a Licenced Paralegal Firm who specializes in Driving related offences.
- A Licenced Paralegal who specializes in Driving Offences and Collisions will be able to go through the evidence in your case to find defences to the charge, even if you are guilty.
- It isn’t enough for the Police Officer to think you committed the offence, the Prosecutor must be able to prove the case against you in Court, beyond a reasonable doubt, if they are able to. That is why having legal experts on your side is so important. We find the weak points of the Prosecutor’s case, and use them to your advantage.