No Insurance Charges
Charged with Driving No Insurance?
We Can Save You Thousands of Dollars
Ontario No Insurance Charges Carry Severe Penalties and Costs!
- For a First Offence, a Minimum Fine of $5,000 plus Court Costs and can be as high as $25,000 plus Court Costs
- For a Second Offence, a Minimum Fine of $10,000 plus Court Costs and can be as high as $50,000 plus Court Costs
- Loss of employment
- Excessive suffering financially for you and your family
- Employment disadvantage – Businesses can screen their drivers based on a Ministry of Transportation Drivers’ Abstract.
- Lost time from Work, School, or Family to go to Court
We specialize in providing defences to Driving With No Insurance Charges that are laid under the Ontario Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act.
We defend all No Insurance Charges. If You didn’t give permission to anyone to drive the uninsured vehicle you may have a legal defence. Guilty or Not, Petras Kyte Legal Services Professional Corporation can save you Thousands of Dollars in Fines.
Even a minor traffic collision could drastically increase your auto insurance for up to 6 years from the date of the conviction.
There are good defences to Driving with No Insurance Offences. A Licenced Paralegal who specializes in Driving Offences and Collisions will be able to go through the evidence in your case to find defences to No Insurance charges, even if you are guilty.
It isn’t enough for the Police Officer to know you committed the offence, the Prosecutor must prove the case against you in Court, beyond a reasonable doubt, if they are able to.
That is why having legal experts on your side such as Petras Kyte Legal Services Professional Corporation is so important when challenging No Insurance Charges. We find the weak points of the case, and use them to your advantage.