Rear End Accidents
Careless Driving: Rear End Accidents
- The driver was not able to stop when they saw traffic ahead was stopped
- The driver ahead of you stopped without notice
- The driver was traveling too fast and so could not stop without hitting the vehicles in front
- The driver was following too close stop and avoid a collision
- The driver was distracted or wasn’t paying attention just before the accident
- The driver has made an error
Penalties due to Rear End Accidents:
- 2 Year Licence Suspension
- Increased Insurance Rates
- High Fines
- Possible Jail Time
- Lost Wages
- Time away from family
- Demerit Points
Petras Kyte Legal Services Professional Corporation have over 10 years experience in the Ontario courts and have dealt with countless Rear End Accidents and Careless Driving Tickets
Don’t try and and Fight your Careless Driving Ticket.Call a experienced paralegal at Petras Kyte Legal Services Professional Corporation. Call : 1-844-999-7572
Do not fight your Careless Driving Charge yourself.
If you are convicted of careless driving you will face 6 demerit points or up to 2 year licence suspension.
Call Petras Kyte Legal Services Professional Corporation and you’ll speak to paralegals with court experience with Rear End Accident and Careless Driving Tickets.
The Professionals and Petras Kyte Legal Services Professional Corporation have helped with and been very successful in challenging and winning careless driving tickets.
Your case will always receive:
- Personalized Attention
- We do everything we can to win your ticket
- We ensure that your insurance rates to not increase
- We file court documents and motions
- We obtain the disclosure and any police reports
- You are represented at any court appearances and at trial